We are looking for new sales representatives to help us drive the EMSCULPT‘s success all around the world. For those who share our passion for changing the aesthetic industry, we offer truly exciting and rewarding careers to match very high ambitions.
Senior sales representative
We are looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively promote BTL premium medical aesthetic technologies to the leading industry experts.
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell medical aesthetic devices using relevant arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with clinical and marketing team members
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Experience with medical aesthetic devices, is advantage
NEVER BORED! NEVER STAGNANT! NEVER STUCK!
Your passion is your identity! And we want you 100% in!
You will be a “Field General”: heavy traveling, accounts managing, always set to grow!
Create and execute the national Sales Strategy, drive corporate objectives and revenue growth
Achieve revenue, profit, organizational, and strategic goals and objectives
Enhance sales pipeline system: reporting, forecasting, performance: from lead generation to closing
Build relationships with Key Opinion Leaders, authentically leverage in mutually beneficial way
Establish and maintain top level contact with organization's important customers
Develop annual sales business plans to drive revenue and increase market penetration
Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual sales achievements
Note: This is a heavy travel role - travel to major accounts, attend trade shows and key events; this person will be a "Field General"
5-10+ years sales management experience; extensive background in aesthetics/cosmeceutical space
Knowledge of and relationships with top aesthetic accounts and Key Opinion Leaders across the country
Relationships w/non-competing industry contacts in Laser, Injectable, Dermatology, related categories
Understanding of the competitor landscape
Excellent commercial instincts, strong financial acumen and analytical skills, attention to detail
Computer skills: CRM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Bachelor's degree, (or industry experience in lieu of degree), Master's degree a plus
Industry/Product Category: Aesthetics, Cosmeceuticals, Skincare
Call Points: Aesthetic Physicians, Dermatologists, Plastics Surgeons
Scope: National responsibility, Inside Sales and Field-Based Sales
Location: This position can be located anywhere